Distance learning means that you can take your college course from anywhere, study from home, and get your certificate, diploma, or qualification in your spare time. Distance learning is an easy, accessible, and extremely affordable way to get educated, trained, and qualified.Visit Oxbridge Academy to find out more: https://oxbridgeacademy.edu.za/distance-learning/
Studying with Oxbridge Academy means that you can take any course from anywhere in South Africa, whoever you are, and whenever you want to start studying.
With Oxbridge Academy and distance learning:
1. You enrol anytime of the year
2. You receive your study material by post.
3. You start studying from home in your spare time.
4. You receive help from your tutor via e-mail and telephone.
5. You submit your assignments electronically, by mail, or via e-mail.
6. You complete your course and receive your Certificate or Accredited Qualification by post.
Getting a college education is as easy as that with distance learning and Oxbridge Academy. We pride ourselves on being a leader in distance learning within South Africa (and our students think so too, as they often return to study a second or third time with us!).
If you want to find out more about studying via distance learning, simply go to our homepage, fill in a contact form, and we will be happy to call you with more information: https://www.oxbridgeacademy.edu.za