Quizizz: The Indian App That is Disrupting the American Educational System with Gamification
August 24, 202129 Comments
In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Quizizz. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Brex: The Billion $$ Challenger Bank & Credit Card for Startups: https://youtu.be/rwkszSi9sNY
Quizizz is an Indian creativity software company used in class, group works, pre-test review, exams, unit test, and impromptu tests. It allows students and teachers to be online at the same time.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com